Update on the TQ83 between Senneterre and Balbuzard

Andyman

Soyez prudent dans le sentier Senneterre vers le Balbuzar. Le ministère nous a fermé 3 ponts au mois de novembre donc celui de la rivière Senneterre. On pensait être bon pour le refaire avant noël mais on a eu nos permis du ministère seulement le 21 décembre en pm. Et comme la loi exige des ponts de 60 tonnes avec ingénierie on ne peut les faire nous mêmes donc plus de délai. AUJOURD'HUI ils sont en train d'enlever le pont de la rivière Senneterre et ils vont faire un pont de glace pour que ça passe en attendant l'installation de notre pont en janvier. On vous tiens au courant qu'and ça va passer pour aller vers le relais Tavernier, Faillon et plus.

Be careful in the senneterre path to the balbuzar. THE MINISTRY CLOSED US 3 Bridges in November so that of the senneterre river. We thought we were good to do it again before Christmas but we got our ministry permits only on December 21th in pm. And as the law requires 60-ton bridges with engineering, we can't do it ourselves, so no more time. Today they are removing the bridge from the senneterre river and they are going to make an ice bridge to make it pass while waiting for the installation of our bridge in January. We'll let you know that it's going to pass to the tavernier relay, faillon and more.

42 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

By the looks of the fcmq map, it appears the groomer has run from Senneterre to just east of Balbuzard?  

It it also looks like Chibougamo has run almost to the sawmill.

good signs for the coming week!

EB69E462-352B-4B45-8611-F24B2312DA3D.thumb.jpeg.34659c5d923678ae4488ca6a08ca87bd.jpegC52C1C25-8467-4B8D-B808-7B5D7B50B157.thumb.jpeg.6311947f7aeb8452f1744ebc0448caf8.jpeg

Senneterre SC posted on facebook this morning...They will open faillon towards clova after the holidays due to a bridge issue. I, sometimes, wonder if the grooming delay feature is a reliable thing. Lots of newsfeed on fb from several club and that help a lot.

"Nous allons ouvrir le sentier Faillon vers Clova après les fêtes car nous avons un pont que le ministère a fermé aussitôt qu'il est refais on ouvre le sentier on vous tiens au courant."

Edited by Mid Range

On 12/30/2018 at 1:10 PM, Pipeman said:

I saw that last night also , I don’t understand because I thought the bridge over the river was out? And yes looks like the groomer is close to Scenerie 54 👍

Maybe the ice bridge is complete