Pourvoires Du Lac Repos

sledzz

Last time we ate there it was the worst in all of Quebec ! Maybe things have changed.  Never spent the night.I’ve read you need CO detector with you  to stay in cabins. Usually gas and go for us.

8 hours ago, smclelan said:

I have been there twice, crazy lineups at the pumps. The food was good the first time but the wait was too long for food the second. Never viewed the cabins. 

North edge of Tug Hill Quebec...

Been there several times, summer and winter. Winter, lineups for gas are long, if you’re just passing through dump your spare gas and go to the Indian reserve or Kanawata for fuel. Food was always good when I was there and the service surprisingly pretty quick given the hoards of people that come through that places.

Stayed there twice.Worked out fine.Food was warm beer was cold people friendly.Hell wish I was passing through there right now.Happy New Year.

Edited by William Gaf Gaffney
added ending

On 12/31/2018 at 9:58 AM, Trailblazer said:

Been there several times, summer and winter. Winter, lineups for gas are long, if you’re just passing through dump your spare gas and go to the Indian reserve or Kanawata for fuel. Food was always good when I was there and the service surprisingly pretty quick given the hoards of people that come through that places.

I wouldn't rely much on manwan for fuel if you plan on going in the opposite direction.  

Personally think the line for fuel is much shorter in the summer.