Trail Pass / Proof of Purchase

sledzz

I am trying to call the FCMQ but all the messages are in french and i dont understand french and I am assuming the office is closed due to the holiday. I was wondering if I purchase an annual trail permit online and it doesnt get to me through the mail before i leave, can i just bring proof of purchase and show that when stopped? 

Appreciate any feedback provided.

10 minutes ago, sledzz said:

I am trying to call the FCMQ but all the messages are in french and i dont understand french and I am assuming the office is closed due to the holiday. I was wondering if I purchase an annual trail permit online and it doesnt get to me through the mail before i leave, can i just bring proof of purchase and show that when stopped? 

Appreciate any feedback provided.

When you purchase online you print a temporary pass to show proof of purchase you will be ok with that. 

https://fcmq.qc.ca/en/trail-permit/line-trail-permits/

Did mine by mail for the first time this year, usually I just go to the local bar and or plumbing shop both sell for my club. I was surprised, it was here in 4-5 days, but that is from QC to QC address.