3/25 - 28 ride...

Phil 1

Drove up Monday 3/24 to St Raymond. Stayed at Roquermont...Left truck there.Tuesday AM rode 73 North to La Tuque then onto relay 22 for lunch. Trails, once out of St Raymond local area, got very good. East on 83 to Roberval was newly groomed flat fast & hard. 270 miles. Stayed at Chateau Roberval only 4 other sleds in corral.Wednesday AM left to go East around bottom side of LSG...Through Alma, was OK but not the greatest. Would have been better off taking 83 or 383 then heading North. Our plan was to go to Onatchiway via the local trail that run along side the river, can't find map to give #,. This trail had lots of new snow & was not groomed. We went a few miles turned around & went to Scoobie Raid for lunch & regroup. After lunch we went South to 93 and rode to Chapel for coffee. It was snowing VERY hard on Mt Valin E. Trail was very good for having lots of new snow. We then left Chapel to stay at HI, only 2 other sleds @ the pool, and got there around 9:30 PM. 280 miles.Day 3 we rode 83 W, perfect groom very hard & fast, it was snowing. Then South on 23 to Le Tape for fuel and on South to St Raymond. It snowed all day maybe between 6" to 10" depending on exact area. Spring riding was upper 20's day time temp, mid teens overnight...It is NOT over guys...Mt Valins will have snow till May...I got stuck stepped off sled and went in to my chest... :clapping: Thanks to Nitrofish for letting me use his Mach Z..Met Big Ken and Norman 2 great guys had a blast. :drinks::yahoo: Looking S on 73 at first warming hut.

Relay 22 after lunch...Chapel...Pool at HI...snowing pretty good...I guess you get the idea...Anyone know where this shed is???