CPAP machine on sled

sledzz

It is always the 1st thing that gets packed for me. I can't sleep without it. I have always made room. I bought the new hard trunk from BRP this year and tons of room. Should work well. Used the 2 linq bags and trail seat bag previous years and was never an issue with room even on a week long trip. Lots to choose from for storage with BRP. You will definitely enjoy your days riding much more with it then without. Would ruin my trip

Thanks guys, I have the Linq bags and was reluctant to subject the cpap machine to the jarring while on bumpy trails. Sounds like it wont be a problem! I will just make sure it is well wrapped.

Yes, even if I am without it one night I am exhausted. Doesn't make the trip to enjoyable without sleep. 

Thanks for the feedback. Cheers

I have not seen a place that won't have back up power. At Laverendrye Lodge no power at night a few years ago but they set me up with a deep cycle battery and inverter. They now have solar for overnight so no problem. Everywhere i have stayed has had power as lots of folks travel with their machines.

At my camp i use a dewalt power pack that i just leave plugged in so it charges when generator is running and will power cpap all night even with humidifier running on machine and generator gets shut off for the night.

Was waiting for this topic to come up someday. I have been bringing mine on saddlebag trips for about 8 years now. Here is pic showing it bungied (Green & Blue Bungies) on my seat, never had a issue. 3 in my group bring them along now. There are traveler versions of CPAP's now that are about 1/3 the size of a normal CPAP. My next expenditure.

IMG_4210.JPG

Edited by Snobeeler

9 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Was waiting for this topic to come up someday. I have been bringing mine on saddlebag trips for about 8 years now. Here is pic showing it bungied (Green & Blue Bungies) on my seat, never had a issue. 3 in my group bring them along now. There are traveler versions of CPAP's now that are about 1/3 the size of a normal CPAP. My next expenditure.

IMG_4210.JPG

Dang!  You guys! 

I got tested (worst night sleep ever-ever), and had a rig strongly prescribed.

But it and I didn't get along.  I'm too restless (read: sleep like crap).

Now you're all making me think I should give it another whirl.

Dang!