Team Gutz what's the latest hot news from Quebec?

182ray

Hi Team Gutz,

I know you guys have been at The Delta since Thursday evening. I was wondering how the trails are, how the sleds have been running, how's the Team Gutz fabricated items are holding up to the extreme testing regiment by Team Gutz?

So in short what's HOT???

Sincerely your snowmobile buddy,

182ray

As far as i know  no one hurt....   and bit that makes me  grin dan (pictured) was riding his brothers (no hair) sled.... and my wife  got pictures 1st  thing this am uk time from Dan's wife.... 😁😁

7 hours ago, PLAYHARD said:

Luvin the thumbs up!

Glad (hoping) no harm to pilots!

:hi:

Hey

No one hurt, happen just outside Mt Vilain, I Think Muffler Fire, LongHair found a deep snow hole to drive it into, we packed it with snow to put it out, he gave the thumbs up when we thought it was out......we were wrong, needed to pack it 6 more times, it was burning REAL Hot.

GutZ towing in action! Until it tore the bumper apart half way across the 1 lane bridge.

Later

GutZ

Hot Breaking News from Quebec!!!

-Took the RR out as a spare sled today.

-As NoHair crosses to the Gas  Station from the Delta to fill up, POP!, Spark Plug shoots right out of the head......

-So after two trips to Canadian Tire, we Heli-Coiled the plug and went for a ride!!

-Maybe tomorrow will uneventful!!

Later

GutZ

8 hours ago, MrGutz said:

Hot Breaking News from Quebec!!!

-Took the RR out as a spare sled today.

-As NoHair crosses to the Gas  Station from the Delta to fill up, POP!, Spark Plug shoots right out of the head......

-So after two trips to Canadian Tire, we Heli-Coiled the plug and went for a ride!!

-Maybe tomorrow will be uneventful!!

Later

GutZ

Tomorrow be uneventful!  With the three GutZ boys here how could that happen.

Jack & Sandi

This happened to a couple of Ski Doo's up in NY.

Seems the injector bolts are backing out causing a fuel leak. Bolts have also made their way into the clutches causing extensive damage.

I can almost swear that they mentioned a service bulletin on this matter.

On 1/29/2019 at 5:36 PM, 182ray said:

I think what has been overlooked in this Team Gutz saga is the irony of your custom fabricated aluminum bumper failing on the aluminum bridge 

must not have been Saguenay aluminum 

😆

Oh no, it was just regular USA Aluminum!!

LOL

Which is mined in Brazil, shipped to Canada to be processed and then sent to the US for final Assembly.

GutZ