iMotoneige app question

doubler

First bought the app 2 seasons ago.  Last season I realized you had to buy it again every year.  I forget what was working that led me to reach out to support, but recall that it was support that told me I had to re-buy the app each year to get updates.  In preparation for my trip in a few weeks I opened the app and noticed that is says season 18-19 and that grooming delay data is present.  Does anybody know if you no longer need to buy the app every year?  Anyone else that has used the app for a few years notice this?  Thanks!

I have kept / run multiple years of the app on my phone. It was handy to see the changes in trail routing from one year to the next.  Can’t remember if the grooming up date worked on the previous years version but the rest worked. 

43 minutes ago, fredsleds said:

I wet on imotoneige and was going to re-buy it, when I did it just updated to 2108-19 automatically for free..a bit odd, but that's what happened

But what will the trails be like in 2108?😁😁😁

1 hour ago, Jackstraw said:

What's the difference between viaexplora and the Imotoneige app? 

That’s a good question, maybe the base map they are using now?