63 Val D’or

gowser

Open to Val Dor

Quick lil toot from the Classic to Pavillion La Verendrye thurs afternoon. Nothing groomed.... single track all the way and greasy

lots of evidence of blow offs.... slow down peeps and stay right.

ran back down this am and she was carpet all the way down😁

Met quite a few sleds this aft as you would expect on a Friday .... lots of riders clearly cutting corners and running to fast in areas with little of no vision.... 

I’ve already been taken out once this year by someone doing exactly that😡

Slow down, keep right and stay on the friggn trails people

Ride safe all

👍

Did a lot of the abitibi loop this week  your’e right fantastic snow and groomer trails, We were supposed to laverendye thurs but trail closed two women along didn’t go they won.played around Val-D’Or instead yesterday up to Chibougamau fabulous today down the other side still needs work and drifted in pretty good in spots.

On 2/1/2019 at 6:08 PM, gowser said:

Open to Val Dor

Quick lil toot from the Classic to Pavillion La Verendrye thurs afternoon. Nothing groomed.... single track all the way and greasy

lots of evidence of blow offs.... slow down peeps and stay right.

ran back down this am and she was carpet all the way down😁

Met quite a few sleds this aft as you would expect on a Friday .... lots of riders clearly cutting corners and running to fast in areas with little of no vision.... 

I’ve already been taken out once this year by someone doing exactly that😡

Slow down, keep right and stay on the friggn trails people

Ride safe all

👍

Does the trail pass through La Domaine still?

So after the Classic there’s gas at La Domaine as usual then the trail detours down to La Veryndre and back up to the reserve. Anybody bypassing the detour to La Veryndre and going straight through to the reserve like the way the trail was in the past?

I bypass the lodge last year? I believe. Its just rough for a bit but saves alot of time and I wasn’t big on tbe new section 

if you're tight for gas go to the lodge. I always carry so its not an issue for me. Depends on the trails. Sometimes ive needed it sometimes not. 

Mike

20 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

I bypass the lodge last year? I believe. Its just rough for a bit but saves alot of time and I wasn’t big on tbe new section 

if you're tight for gas go to the lodge. I always carry so its not an issue for me. Depends on the trails. Sometimes ive needed it sometimes not. 

Mike

Tks