Commencing Countdown....we ride. Trip 1

iceman

14 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

For sure everyone appreciates the live updates from the trail. For those who don't realize it, they aren't the easiest thing to do after you've been on the trail all day, then you need gas up, unload, check-in, shower, have dinner, catch up on what you've missed during the day, plan the next days ride and you're tired as hell and need to get up early the next day.

So true, pretty sure Iceman is writing in his head while riding, makes for a flowing story in the end, and not easy writing on an ipad either.

Not many pictures Sunday, just a couple in the morning light at Windigo, and the 900 Ace trip odometer once back on the trailer after 8 trail days. Nice ratio of 3.6 sled miles per trailering mile to/from NH. Anything over 2:1 is fantastic in my book!

Great crew, no BS!  Gas, pee, ride, eat, snore, repeat.  Pleasure and honor to ride with Iceman, Snohorse and Kwik Nick. Glad we recalculated back to Windigo for wing and smoked meat night, best in the province, and nicest hosts possible.

Carman, sorry no Doo oil reports, maybe just carry a couple quarts in reserve, and resupply ahead when you see it. Personally i would carry much more and be done with the concern. Dual jerry can setup worked great for Snohorse and Kwik Nick.

Until next trip, Moose out

9ECCA342-44C3-4CD0-8D55-D6855D2DAD16.jpeg

8C1A5836-F0B3-49C9-8B92-342E45572A7C.jpeg

391DBE64-2996-413A-8B5F-D3F261CAF484.jpeg

14 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

For sure everyone appreciates the live updates from the trail. For those who don't realize it, they aren't the easiest thing to do after you've been on the trail all day, then you need gas up, unload, check-in, shower, have dinner, catch up on what you've missed during the day, plan the next days ride and you're tired as hell and need to get up early the next day.

I'm fully realize it; I'm unable to do it...

I raise my hat to mr iceman and all the others who do it, it is not the easy way for sure 👍

15 hours ago, scorpionbowl said:

For sure don't forget airdrop the pictures pick some good ones put the path back together in your head then try to get it all done on an iphone before you pass out LOL