Happy Birthday Sagnuey Bill

GTSE800

:drinks: Hope you have a great day Bill!GTSE800
Hi GTSE800Thank you. I plan on having a great day.Bill
Happy Birthday Bill
Thank you, ckf
bonne fete !!! saguenay bill !!! wish you many more miles !!! groomer !!! :drinks:
Hi groomerThank you and I plan on many more miles.Bill
Happy Birthday Bill. :yahoo::yahoo: I hope you have a great day celebrating with your family and friends. :drinks:
Thank you, Steven. I'll have a couple for you.
Happy Birthday Bill. Hope you have a good summer and perhaps I will get to see you next winter.Alan
Hi Indy AlI just hope summer goes a quickly as winter. I hope you get to Paradise next year.Bill

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. Today I hit the BIG 70. Doesn't seem possible. Life has been very good to me. Had a good upbringing, married a great gal, good kids and great grandkids. If all goes well next April 18th Juliedele and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Also have met the nicest bunch of people because of snowmobiling. Snowmobilers are my extended family. So gald I got into this sport while passing through my life.

:drinks: Happy Birthday, Bill. 70 years young, eh? Hope I can do half of what you do when I'm 70. Hope to see you up in Paradise next year.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys. Today I hit the BIG 70. Doesn't seem possible. Life has been very good to me. Had a good upbringing, married a great gal, good kids and great grandkids. If all goes well next April 18th Juliedele and I will be celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. Also have met the nicest bunch of people because of snowmobiling. Snowmobilers are my extended family. So gald I got into this sport while passing through my life.

Hey Bill we share Birthdays! Happy b-day buddy!

Terry