Heading West

viper2

9 hours ago, Cobra said:

I have one of those DENNIS pictures myself!!!

I took this pic when I was up Between Xmas/ New Years.

Hey Viper2, never been on that local river trail between 23/360,how well is that marked or do I have to set a track on my Gps before traveling?.

Btw... excellent post of your ride!!! Will be doing something similar next season myself.

BCCEFDDB-94EB-4E8E-BE61-AF7E70E33EE6.jpeg

It’s marked and staked so if you are on 23 going East when you come out onto the river 23 crosses and the river trail I think is M19 goes right up the middle 

22 hours ago, viper2 said:

Day 6- Leave Val-D’Or to Louvencourt for breakfast don’t have that kind of time to do the Forestel. Have reservations at Le Classic couldn’t get anything for Saturday anywhere near Rebaska or the outfitters in that area everyone booked solid Saturday gonna be crazy keep right gang! Head down 386 trail to the Reservation trail still exciting with the hills and the way the trail leans to the ditch. Gas at the Reserve and head South trail in pretty good shape the lower half we are running along the road because it’s plowed. In to the Verendrye lodge grab a late lunch and make tracks for Domaine. Trail needs grooming not rough but narrowing up and there is a water hole 25 miles before Domaine on 63. Gas at Domaine and on to Lytton to the Classic. Groomed from the Domaine to LeClassic thankfully 

4D45204C-987D-45AF-AEB5-5554F74776A6.jpeg

5051C7DE-DDD6-4A60-9E59-A93EED55CF5A.jpeg

19C42B79-380E-49A7-98F6-956828DB1253.jpeg

18A5CC35-1FE9-4CE3-810A-08D9D14F33B4.jpeg

70B658A0-D77A-48A3-89EC-117226DBA16F.jpeg

C527E3F1-7BDD-4B99-8322-C7B251FC76EC.MOV 506310F5-FAF8-47C9-BD4F-EDA57E4A9FA3.MOV

Oh cool video, hole looked worse in photo, video looks better. Thanks for the info.

Seems you had a real great trip with just enought adventure, not too much 😄

I Let you know you did an outstanding job on the report too 🏆

what do you use as camera?  You have crisp and clean pictures  👍

Edited by towing

23 minutes ago, towing said:

Seems you had a real great trip with just enought adventure, not too much 😄

Let me know you did an outstanding job on the report too 🏆

what do you use as camera? You have crisp and clean pictures 👍

Thanks Alain, my friend Jen takes the pictures she has a good eye. Not sure on the camera but it's just a small pocket one I think Olympus