April 13th 2008 Mont Tremblant Park.....

TDI-HAM

Well a buddy and I decided to head up to Saint Come to try and get another ride in. I saw it was snowing in Saint Donat on Saturday, so figured it couldn't be that bad. Well we left Coin Lavigne rode up to Saint Michel, had lunch at the Central and rode back. 158 Kms, and from the pictures you'll see the only real problem was all the trafic we met....

I wonder if we are going to be seeing winters like this from now on- We started November 25 2007 and were still running yesterday..

Would be great if the winters continue to give us 5 months of riding without having to trailer up to the Mont Valins area. People are saying that they might make it to the beggining of June in the Valins. The packed snow on the groomed trails is 3 to 4 feet deep and off trail everything was still holding up great- After the 18-20 degrees we as supposed to get this week, might be a different story.

When you stop and think about it, it's hard to realize getting ready again in half a year! :yahoo:

I just prey that this year wasn't a fluke.

Hopefully, it will be a nice, long cycle. Oh, by the way, nice addition to your pictures!

2006-2007 season- I started Dec 31 2006 and finished March 18 2007 in the park. 2007-2008 season, I started Nov 25th and finished April 13th- That's about an extra 8 weeks. The Trembalnt park is a good starting point for me as it's only 1 1/2 hours by trailer. If you're willing to trailer about 3 hours from Montreal-

People were riding the end of October from L'etape, and am sure they will be for a few more weeks to come. I can say that this winter was well appreciated, and as I heard the farmer's almanac is predicting snow in Novemebr this year. From what I was told the almanac was right on about the weather we had this season. Maybe I should buy one.. Beats checking accuweather every day...