Conditions around Saguenay and Mt.Valin

Padragon800

Don’t see much posted about the conditions in the area. Heading up Sunday to Passion in Valin for a week and wondering how everything in the general area is? Lots of snow? All trials good to go? Will this brief warm up hurt at all? Any help or info is greatly appreciated. Like I said I’ll be up Sunday if anyone would be interested in riding will be just me and my father. Thanks!

Alex

We were there last week and conditions were fine.  I posted on the Jack & Sandi thread.  It was cold and windy but the trails were good.  The traffic has been less than past years.  I think it is because there is good snow cover in Ontario and New England so riders don't have to travel unless they want to.  That makes for good trails and less riders.

The mountain always gets beat a little more with the concentration of the off trail sleds.

We are heading back to the Delta this Saturday for another week in Paradise.  Maybe see you on the trail.

Jack & Sandi

Hi Padragon, trails  are great yesterday was a blue sky day -20 fabulous day to ride,  today it's  -13 and cloudy hard to see edge of trail in the fields  but still  good day to ride in.

It's  calling for ice rain tonight  and into tomorrow morning so we'll see what happens.. hand full of people have gone home today in stead of tomorrow to miss  it.

While I'm on that note sorry we missed you this morning  Joe didn't realise you were off , it was great to see you hope you have a safe trip home look forward to seeing you again. 

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

We were there last week and conditions were fine.  I posted on the Jack & Sandi thread.  It was cold and windy but the trails were good.  The traffic has been less than past years.  I think it is because there is good snow cover in Ontario and New England so riders don't have to travel unless they want to.  That makes for good trails and less riders.

The mountain always gets beat a little more with the concentration of the off trail sleds.

We are heading back to the Delta this Saturday for another week in Paradise.  Maybe see you on the trail.

Jack & Sandi

Hi jack, will be there Monday nite with a group of 6 saddle bagging around the lake.. Hope to meet up in the Lobby or Breakfast. Steve

4 hours ago, revct1 said:

Jack & Sandi

Wife and I will be at the Delta Sunday. This will be her first trip to Paradise  and with new sled. She should be very happy with both. Looking foward to meeting some of the other QR's

Dave & Sharon

Tracy and I are headed to the Delta today, planning to get there early afternoon 

schooter

Wow!  So many riders heading up.  We are looking forward to a good week of riding. 

I'm not sure what we are going to do for supper but for people that haven't been to the Delta this season, Friday and Saturday nights at Boston Pizza you need a reservation.  An hour wait is not uncommon.  During the week you can walk in and get a table.  Weekends it fills up with the local folks.

We didn't go to Mike's last trip but that may be a better choice for Friday or Saturday night.  Boston Pizza is the newest place in town so everyone wants to go there.  Mike's may be a little quieter.

See you Saturday night.

Jack & Sandi

• 2 weeks later...