cancellation policy at the roquemont.

Mid Range

We are booked next week february 13th. What is their  cancellation policy for snowmobilers in case of bad weather or mechanical breakdown , etc? Is it true you must call 4 days in advance?. My buddy booked for us and he was telling me= 4 days ahead. really ??

2 hours ago, Mid Range said:

We are booked next week february 13th. What is their  cancellation policy for snowmobilers in case of bad weather or mechanical breakdown , etc? Is it true you must call 4 days in advance?. My buddy booked for us and he was telling me= 4 days ahead. really ??

Cant help with cancel policy. Place is awesome, you want to make dinner reservations ahead of time though. Place gets crowded from locals especially on weekends. Can do dinner reservations on internet also.

5 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Cant help with cancel policy. Place is awesome, you want to make dinner reservations ahead of time though. Place gets crowded from locals especially on weekends. Can do dinner reservations on internet also.

X2

9 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

right Jay......we stayed there a few times. nice place.

1 hour ago, Bflofnst said:

It is  four days .  My group ran into this problem two weeks ago

you just confirmed what we've been told. thanks. 

Yes, four days. We were there 2 weeks ago and in the morning it was freezing rain  and a group that had 4 rooms booked decided to trailer to next destination further north and they made a deal that they would cancel and only had to pay for one room rather that 4.