GPS Tracks

devinhoov

Planning to bush ride north of Clova on the Gouin Reservoir, looking for anyone with GPS tracks that would like to share with me. I have received a great track for the lake, wanting a spare and some other fun loops or trails. Heard you can bush ride to Chibougamau????  Any off Quebec Federation trail tracks you guys have would be much appreciated. Thanks!

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:57 PM, Carman said:

That sounds like an amazing trip, Clova to Chibougamou would be a great ride.

We've done it , need lots of extra fuel and a long track sure helps … It's not a trail ride for sure 

On 2/7/2019 at 9:49 PM, devinhoov said:

Planning to bush ride north of Clova on the Gouin Reservoir, looking for anyone with GPS tracks that would like to share with me. I have received a great track for the lake, wanting a spare and some other fun loops or trails. Heard you can bush ride to Chibougamau????  Any off Quebec Federation trail tracks you guys have would be much appreciated. Thanks!

some how my dad made it through there  like 25+ years ago.   He says he wont do that again.    They went through Obedjiwan,  Camp Cooper,  and ended up in  Chibougamau.  

20 hours ago, Byrd said:

Check out 4 day chibougamu  Adventure on page 14 of general discussion. Is this Hoover friend of  Ted Quinn jr?

Hey Slick its Hoover's nephew, good kid and has his shit together planing things 

I'm way too old and cranky for foul-ups LMAO  

3 hours ago, Nickyskidoo said:

Hey Slick its Hoover's nephew, good kid and has his shit together planing things 

I'm way too old and cranky for foul-ups LMAO  

I was talking to Jr today told him we'll have to get together and go for a ride .🍻🥃