teaser video 9february19 ride: the big tour

towing

7 hours ago, GT Rider said:

Hi Alain

Thanks for the video. It looked like a beautiful blue day with great trail conditions. We hope to have a few like that soon.

You are welcome Jim, I wish you many of these blue jays days!!! we have been pretty lucky this season, It's very nice to ride with best visibility and give stunning good pics and videos! Have fun with Gemma and ride safe!

2 hours ago, revct1 said:

OK Alain.  You're raising the bar.  I know other folks have used a helmet cam.  I'm just getting used to using a smart phone for pics.  Now I'm going to have to get a helmet cam!  Great job.  It literally puts us in the driver's seat.

Jack & Sandi

Thank you Jack! If only it would be easy/reliable /plug and play but I prefer warn you: it is not...

Those gopro are terrible in the cold, just few minutes with a standart set-up. I had worked alot to make my last setup working relatively reliable and hassle free and now I am starting over for this new one and it is not easy, same repice fail = internet searching+try/fail attemps...

You also have to take in consideration that even when all work correctly,  you result in many minutes/hour of unedited video that it is not so nice to watch as is... that mean that you need to put some more time to watch and process your base files to get something nice to watch

but when they worked and with a bit of magic at the editing it can give some very nice results for sure!

I think you have to like to play with the cams and editing to enter this game and be happy... it is my case!!!

Edited by towing

14 hours ago, revct1 said:

Hi Alain,

I have always said that someone who is very good at what they do (a professional) makes a difficult job look easy.  Your reports, pics and video come out great.  We appreciate all the effort behind the scenes.

Jack & Sandi

I'm no where near a professional but i'm working to be good at what I do!!!  When I began to do photo reports 12 years ago very few peoples were doing them because it was somewhat complicated but now it's really more easy and alot more do especially here and on facebook. I'm pretty sure at the pace the technology evolve the video will be really more easy to realize in just few years.

12 hours ago, Carman said:

Great video, looked like a perfect blue bird day for riding. 

Yes sir, picture and video looks so much better in those conditions. And to ride in open fields the visibility is so much better. I will vote for a motion: snowing in the night and blue jay days each day!!!