Mileage Total

kgallis

All,

With all of the snow this winter, I bet that many people on QR.com really racked up the miles. I had one of my better years, 2200 miles on three trips to QC. There was no riding in the states for me this year.

Bill, Rob, Mikerider, Doobraap, everyone- how many miles did you guys get this year?

Karl

3200 miles total. 300 in NH , the rest in Quebec. 14 days riding in Quebec. Its was an awesome year, but, now that its over, it seems like I hardly rode at all and it ended way too soon...........I guess the reason its so much fun, is it makes us feel like kids. And the older I get, the more I want.

Cant wait for next season.........less than 8 months away now!! :good:

Couple hundred in Maine breaking in the sled, and about 6,800 in Quebec riding with Bill out of the HI.

Nice season in Quebec, never saw better trails or such low traffic.

And the best part was all the great people I got to ride with and meet.

Mike

4,850, All but 200 in Quebec. The 200 was in Old Forge, NY. I must say, it was the best riding season I can remember. Even in Old Forge, the trails were always smooth, for the most part. Hope to crack 5,500 next year.

Only about 3400 for me this year. That has been about my average for the past few years.

It's been tough to get away for too many trips with a new baby abd a 3 year old.

All in QC except for one ride in Jackman ME.

Good season overall.

I put on the highest mileage ever for me last season, and it was a good one. 4200 miles on the 08 GSX 600 and 300 miles on my 05 700 Sabercat. I traveled this season in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and in Quebec. The majority of miles ridden in PQ.

Next season I can only hope to beat this season's 4500 miles.

On a side note had I put 4200 miles on my Arctic Cat verses the GSX the gas and oil costs alone would have been $890 more. BRP are really chasing the high mileage part of sledding.