Mileage Total

kgallis

5280 for me unfortunatly none in quebec unless you count riding the boarder cut between que an nh and que and maine. 4th best season ever and probably 5250 were in NH the other 30 on the cut Once my cabin rental business is up and running with out more new construction hopefully I can get back to quebec some more.

Not my usual mileage amount as I was busy with work and one of my riding partners was at the police academy for the winter. 2658 almost evenly split between Canada and USA. I did get out during the best conditions possible.

• 2 weeks later...

3,015 miles for me.

Around 1700 in PQ and the rest back in the states. :good:

Next season will be interesting to see how things work out, cost wise. (And of course snow conditions) it will be hard to beat the 07/08 season for sure!

Not only the high cost of fuel, but everything else is sky rocketing and out of control. It all adds up pretty quick.

With winter as short of a season it can be, I try to ride somewhere every weekend.

Next season, I plan on making less trips, (Anywhere) but make the trips I doo go on a longer stay, because just getting to where the snow is and back,

is a big part of the cost.

3,015 miles for me.

Around 1700 in PQ and the rest back in the states. :good:

Next season will be interesting to see how things work out, cost wise. (And of course snow conditions) it will be hard to beat the 07/08 season for sure!

Not only the high cost of fuel, but everything else is sky rocketing and out of control. It all adds up pretty quick.

With winter as short of a season it can be, I try to ride somewhere every weekend.

Next season, I plan on making less trips, (Anywhere) but make the trips I doo go on a longer stay, because just getting to where the snow is and back,

is a big part of the cost.

I have heard a couple of people talking the same way, few trips but longer in duration. This will likely end up getting the same approximate mileage.

Im thinking about the big gas costs as well. Right now, my thoughts are, store the sleds in Quebec and ride up in the 30 mpg car.

And I'm due for some new Iron, so the SDI and DI dews are at the top of the list. I guess Im a little suprised at how theyre beating the 4 strokes in gas milage.

My biggest worry is that fuel costs are going to reduce the grooming hours and/ or raise trail pass fees so high that rider #'s and $$ plummet. But, hopefully, most of us will keep on riding regardless. Lets hope so!! :drinks:

This just makes me sick to say.........300 on the sled 3600 in the truck trying to ride. Broke down every trip, but there has been 15 to 18 years with zero break down so I'm still ahead........I think. 75% in NY, 25% in QC.