Groomer didn’t disappoint.. awesome trails

34 minutes ago, 800R MXZ X said:

How you liking those 900T’s? Any top end numbers on those super highways?

The do giddy up .. no specifics from us as we just cruise but friends who have identical 900’s  have beaten 850’s. 😜

A009F1B9-2862-42F5-AF50-972DE72E5DCB.jpeg

26DDB9AA-B807-4697-B91E-21E276492FC1.jpeg

8EA92370-4652-4D40-9CE1-342BB33129C7.jpeg

0BF5B077-982B-4F74-848A-5A24374952FA.jpeg

964FD8A8-9F21-4447-9794-75BE1C8928B9.jpeg

bonsoir paddy o !!!

glad you rode my trail perfect !!! with the great weather , must have been awesome for sure !!

pic of your wife along the road for windmills...clearcut on the right side of the road at the back ...went to work there a few times...

and that pic in the field with the fence on the right side...super nice !!!

great thx again !!!

jean-guy

21 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

The do giddy up .. no specifics from us as we just cruise but friends who have identical 900’s  have beaten 850’s. 😜

Any guesses when you cruise what the range would be on a tank?  We met a guy last week that thought he could get 250km or 150 miles per tank, does that sound close?

1 hour ago, smclelan said:

Any guesses when you cruise what the range would be on a tank?  We met a guy last week that thought he could get 250km or 150 miles per tank, does that sound close?

Doubtful, on my first 1200 miles I was showing 14mpg. Leaving Tues for a giant loop will check again, hopefully better!

10 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Doubtful, on my first 1200 miles I was showing 14mpg. Leaving Tues for a giant loop will check again, hopefully better!

10 hours ago, Jackstraw said:

Maiden voyage...Running in standard mode, saddle bagging & pushing snow we did 18 on smooth trails & 15mpg on the day we were pushing snow @ 45 x 60mph....tank holds 9.5 gallons. Average speed at the end of the day was 30 x 35 mph with food, fuel & photo stops. 

Sleds ran at an average of 170F with one sled always running +2 in comparison to the other. Would at times fluctuate between 165 & 180F. 

21 hours ago, jak said:

Hey Paddy, did your brother and nephew go on this trip and where did you leave from? Looks like you have good weather and great trails. Take care.

Good morning Joe. 

Eddy O & Liam did not travel with us on this journey. Eddy O did come with us a few weeks back to Caribou. Liam is a freshman attending Binghamton University & during school break he chose to stay behind & visit with the girlfriend despite speaking all year of the anticipated annual trip. Needless to say Liam lost a few favorable points with me....First year of college and he is ruined. Ha ha 

On Monday we left RDL, Tuesday Matane, Wednesday Maria outside of New Richmond, Thursday Rimouski & back to RDL  in 2.5 hours arriving @ 1130. A quick change, load trailer,  and stock up on Cadbury chocolate @ the neighboring fuel stop & on the black trail @ 1pm arriving in Pittsburg at 7pm with 2' + - of new snow to shovel to get in the door.  

Referring to supporting QR where do we stand with the QR referral cards written in French where the card states in sum & substance  we are eating / sleeping here because the business was referred too on QR? The entry level receptionists / hostesses we mentioned QR too were unaware of the QR website. The idea of providing the card written in French with contact information for advertising on QR is optimal. For purposes of supporting this site I regret I didn't have any cards to offer. 

Attached are a handful of photos depicting the fantastic trail conditions & weather we encountered. 

Image 2-22-19 at 6.24 AM.jpg

Image-1.jpg

IMG_8307.jpg

IMG_8328.jpg

IMG_8349.jpg

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8368.jpg

IMG_8376.jpg

IMG_8410.jpg

IMG_8447 (1).jpg

IMG_8448.jpg

IMG_8459.jpg