Drummondville

mcstar

Anyone been in this area lately and has anyone one started a saddlebag trip from here? 

I want to try something different , tired of doing the same areas over and over, last time i was in this area was over 20 years ago!

Any other suggestions on starting points not far off Autoroute 20? 

35 minutes ago, Jackstraw said:

My concern would be a secure spot to leave the truck

Not a problem if u follow the guidelines on securing your truck which you can find here 

Drummundville is usually a low snow spot, but not this year. I’ve stayed in places south and east of there. We usually just pic a place on the maps if we don’t know any better. I can’t think of a bad place that advertises on a map, but there are certainly gems that don’t advertise. Also note that the region has a fair amount of road crossings and isn’t a high mile area, but traffic is usually less than further north, and there are some great trails to mix things up compared to what u r used to.

10 hours ago, KenP said:

Recommend launching out of Blanchet Motel. Connecting Trail to TQ45 at rear of their parking lot. I have done this multiple times without problem. Ken P

Thanks Ken, that is what I was looking at to park and launch from,  I will check the long range forecast next week,  then call them.

Returned from RDL yesterday -Thursday the 21st by means of the black trail. Parallel & or intersecting trails on Routes 20, 55 & 410 were all groomed & looking appetizing. In comparison to two weeks ago where the intersecting trails on 410 & 55 were bare or under water. 

Happy trails....

We stayed at motel Blanchet in Nicolet 1st of Feb 2019, left truck and trailer there for a week no problem. My question is has any one rode out of La Cache a Maxime in the town of Scott in Chaudiere Appalaches area. How is truck & trailer parking and how is the trail out of the motel. is there side walk or road riding to be encountered? Heading up this friday to the area, any info would be great. Thanks.