Temiscaming - Grooming

Signfan

Looking at a run up TQ 43 from Swisha to Temiscaming this weekend.  Does anyone have any intel on grooming of this trail?  It's not showing as groomed on the FCMQ site and north of town is showing as groomed almost a week ago (Feb 14th).  Is the groomer beacon broken?  Or are they actually not grooming (broken groomer maybe???)

Sounds like bad news to me.... Temiscaming club has an active FB account.. ping them.  I would be avoiding it... long trail if rough... beauty when groomed. 

Take the 386 to La Verendrye Pavilion instead.. or on to Trout Lk if V is full.  Depends on your full weekend plan??? 

Well ran up 386 and back today from Swisha.  Absolutely awesome.  It hasn't been groomed in almost a week, but doesn't matter.  Only bumps was the odd snow drift.  Couple small trees down as well to navigate around.  I think I was one of 8 sleds that rode this trail today.  Great ride.  Very remote, but great fun.   Food was good at the Pouvoire.  Gas was expensive, but no real surprise considering where it is.  I highly recommend this ride to anyone considering it.  Endless logging roads for 160 plus km.