Parking nw of montreal

Kyles dad

How much North West of MTL? How long a stay? Do you plan on arriving late,  staying where you park or unloading and head for Mont Laurier?

Ax hotel in Tremblant is a bit off the direct route anyway. 

Hotel Chausser in Pine Hill will probably let you park and ride on the 327 but a fairly long ride to Mont Laurier( still shorter than parking anywhere on the 50.

You might consider driving to Labelle 20 min further north than Tremblant on the 117. Start of the pitit train de Nord and main route to Mont Laurier. There is a parking lot there always full of trucks and Trailers so I am assuming it is safe. It is right in front of the old train station ( restaurant catering to sledders ) and at the junction of The 323 and 325.

9EBCFF76-F555-46BD-8BA7-E197F519E663.png

1 hour ago, actionjack said:

Hotel Lac Carling,  Very close to Pine Hill.  Secure parking, nice rooms, good dinner and good breakfast.  They do not have trail passes. May be or used to be a site sponsor.

I didn’t mention lac Carling because they wanted to unload and ride, not sure what that hotels policy would be on that, but yes very secure. 

4 hours ago, Cnc said:

Ax hotel in Tremblant is a bit off the direct route anyway. 

Hotel Chausser in Pine Hill will probably let you park and ride on the 327 but a fairly long ride to Mont Laurier( still shorter than parking anywhere on the 50.

You might consider driving to Labelle 20 min further north than Tremblant on the 117. Start of the pitit train de Nord and main route to Mont Laurier. There is a parking lot there always full of trucks and Trailers so I am assuming it is safe. It is right in front of the old train station ( restaurant catering to sledders ) and at the junction of The 323 and 325.

9EBCFF76-F555-46BD-8BA7-E197F519E663.png

I have left truck and trailer here a few times and no problems.

14 hours ago, Cnc said:

I didn’t mention lac Carling because they wanted to unload and ride, not sure what that hotels policy would be on that, but yes very secure. 

OK yeah agreed.  Nice how out of the way Lac Carling is tho.  Maybe worth a call for a fee to park.