Product Review *****Doo Linq Cargo Box & liner

Doo Linq Cargo Box & liner - 5 stars 

With the recent trade of the  '14 & '15 Doo GSX 1200's I was happy to learn the previous Linq sport bags would fit on the Gen4 '19 900 turbo - Renegade Enduro's. Previously the wife & I each saddle bagged with two Linq sport bags & a soft combo bag the latter of which straddled the seat & mounted to the tunnel with after market parts. With the end or start of each day it would require multiple trips in & out of the lodge carrying the multiple bags. Prior to our most recent saddlebag I purchased for the wife a Doo's Linq Cargo Box & liner.  

The Linq Cargo Box & liner turned out to be a dream come true. The system in part allowed for additional cubic space, elimination of the soft combo bag & time consuming strapping / securing of the soft combo bag & a single trip to & from the lodge. Although we don't have a need for it  the box is fitted for stackable mounting. 

No buyer remorse here. Anyone on the fence may consider purchasing the Cargo Box & liner with confidence. 

Those who choose to ride a product other than Doo can purchase after market Linq mounts albeit I have no first hand knowledge of the quality. I suggest contacting one of QR's advertisers to see if they can accommodate you or consider reviewing the after market Linq system @  http://upnorthtechnologies.com/product-tag/LINQ/.  

Stay safe...

Paddy O1696509949_ScreenShot2019-02-11at8_48_00AM.png.9e98bc2fee82d3e152b538640ec9cc2b.png

Screen Shot 2019-02-10 at 11.22.40 AM.png