Hotel normandin (levis)

Bluegrass

45 minutes ago, Cobra said:

If it’s the old Bernieres then trail head and truck/ trailing packing across the street. Didn’t have issue with anything. Haven’t been there since 2017 so don’t know what has changed.

Someone (Jack I think?)  had posted that the new restaurant went up in the parking lot across the street!

Was just there Friday night for the first time in a lot of years. Trail came right into the parking lot at the hotel and the new restaurant is across the street where I did see trucks and trailers parked way down to the left but don’t know anymore than that. Here is a pic of a guy in our gang and 3 cool Ontario boys we met on the ferry and then 2 1/2 days later on the trail.

ED98DAAF-993C-48B5-805B-2EACBBA5F10A.jpeg

Edited by snowmaster2112

We stayed there a week ago, the told us to park in a spot right by the front door to the left of the canopy.  Camera surveillance.  However there wasn't room for any more then 6 sleds. Rooms were great, very close to the front door so not far to lug bags.

That said, i agree with Scorpionbowl, the old place had a sled shelter and a good restaurant under the same roof as the hotel.

We staged from there a week ago. Truck parking across road, but not fenced. I think they had cameras and said it was "patrolled". They did take down your info at hotel and gave you an identifying tag to hang on your mirror. Maybe enough room for 10-12 rigs strategically parked.

20190218_140847.jpg

20190218_140938.jpg

20190218_141243.jpg