What an honour

SnomoGary

Just  for everyone's information  , Saguenay  Bill has this afternoon been honoured by FCMQ , saguenay snowmobile club and area tourism in naming a trail after  him .

Congratulations Bill well deserved  , we were let into the big secret before we left last Thursday. It is a well deserved honour  for all the work you do to promote the area.

Enjoy the day very best wishes    Gary and Pat..

Congratulations Bill. You and JD have welcomed so many to the HI now Delta over the years, you truly deserve this recognition. You are a true gentleman.

Your friends, Jeff snd Sandy

WOW ! Great news. Great honor. Congratulations Bill. 

I for one can in part thank Bill on behalf of myself & family members for the initial introduction to the Saguenay region / Hotel Delta. After I wrote to Bill cold turkey he promptly replied and with great confidence he encouraged me to make the journey to paradise. The rest is history. Thank you Bill. 

Paddy & Ginny O & family. 

11 hours ago, Grampsledder said:

Congratulations Bill!    Which trail did they name?

Russ and Pam

Hi Russ and Pam don't hold me to this but i was led to believe it's going to be the new rerouted 383 from the dam to 368 that's been  closed for the last 2 years.

Ok found out a bit more  it's  the 368 from junction of the 23 right up to the 383 about 48k section.... we love that trail it's one of Pat's favourite...

Edited by SnomoGary

Congratulations Bill!

There isn't anyone I know in snowmobiling who has given so selflessly of themselves, and their time to promote and share the Saguenay region with others. From helping with points of interest to finding a local vendor to provide needed parts or equipment to allow a trip to continue, you have always stepped in.

Happy trails my friend!

Toll Booth and Selfie Station will be on Route 83!!

"The William M Saguenay Memorial Trailway?", "Someone go back and get a $h1t load of Dimes!!" (Blazing Saddles)

LOL

GutZ

Edited by MrGutz

Congratulations to a true snowmobiler who has rode all the Quebec trails in his life. . Bill is a man who is concerned with all riders and their safety while on the trails. It's been a pleasure to meet him and call him my friend.  Keep riding now Bill and forever.  Congrats 

Congratulations Bill!  You are a true Ambassador for snowmobiling in Quebec. All your years of hard work & shared knowledge have benefited countless others to enjoy our shared passion.  Thanks again for all that you do!

Wishing you many more winters in Paradise!

Best,

Tom