93 from Sacre Couer to Mont Valin is Good to Go

Fuse6

Wednesday morning Feb 27th

Departed the ski hill at Mont Valin this morning heading to Sacre Couer via the 93.

Have arrived in Sacre Couer, had a great ride down all the way. Some minor drifting first 10 km north of Sacre Couer, after that great from SC to Auberge 31.

Mont Valin to Auberge 31 was groomed last night. Beautiful conditions  

Wind has stopped blowing and most of the snow has firmed up.

Would say most of Mont Valin and all the areas that are treed will be groomed up and great conditions by tonight or tomorrow morning. 

The flat clear areas Saguenay had severe drifting. We had to avoid the past two days. Only speculating it will take a couple more days to get things back to normal there.

To bad Bill wouldn't report. Lot of good QR people would benefit from a boots on the ground report right now.

Anyone that had Cote Nord or Gaspe plans hope this helps give you some options 

Nous somme une gang de VTT et de motos-neiges qui descendent une fois par année pour un week-end au Complexe Du Pré. On se sent comme chez nous. Rendu à l’hôtel, on relaxe, on prend un excellent souper, une bonne nuit de sommeil et avant de partir on prend un très bon déjeuner. Pour pas de frais supplémentaire, nos VTT et motos-neiges sont dans le garage au chaud.

1 hour ago, Fuse6 said:

To bad Bill wouldn't report. Lot of good QR people would benefit from a boots on the ground report right now.

I talked to Bill at the Delta last week. He says his non-reporting has something to do with him being at the Delta and theyre not a QR sponsor.....

I still dont get it.  Its not like you can get jail time for giving trail reports.

And it looks like Iceman has left QR as well (Im still hoping not...). So, the 2 places I frequent the most, Shawinigan and Saguenne have no one with boots on the ground local reporting knowledge.😟

15 hours ago, NHTOM said:

I talked to Bill at the Delta last week. He says his non-reporting has something to do with him being at the Delta and theyre not a QR sponsor.....

I just wanted to point out that no one here on QR has limited or restricted Bill's access to the site, whether or not the Delta is a sponsor. We appreciate Bill's reports as much as everyone, and look forward to more of them in the future, if he so chooses...