Clova-Lost Wallet

Snobeeler

1 minute ago, Snobeeler said:

One of our group lost his wallet today. Had it at lunch in Clova. Did not have it at Faillion. Called Clova no luck, pretty sure it is/was lost there. BTW trail was 9.5 from Clova to Faillion

Yesterday that trail was a 10, so it's holding well!

Buddy lost his wallet in Clova a few years back.  He mistakenly put his wallet in my jacket, (same jackets).  Down the trail I swear my jacket is binding and feeling just a bit different.  Next stop I pull out his wallet out of my pockets, triggers his memory on the whole event.  To say he was ecstatic would be an understatement!

Edited by markusvt

A few years ago a guy we ride with took the wrong jacket at the Chapel. We rode to Onachaway for lunch and while eating a guy comes over to our table and says to our rider You have my jacket, he laughed and said yes they look the same. He then said in a louder voice, YOU have MY jacket. He was right. Lucky we had talked with him at the Chapel and had mentioned we were headed to Onachaway for lunch. His wallet and phone were in the jacket. Our rider bought him a beer and apologized for the mistake and he was ok, but could have been a bad day for him.

Great ending, thumbs up to Dominic and the guy who delivered it right to the Forestel. Guy lives near here. Now back to the important stuff. Trails were 9-10 from Faillion to Val dor. We took many side trails making it 195 miles.

A60B1270-1267-41EC-91E0-53C5E28CDE5E.jpeg

Edited by Snobeeler