Small funny video...

towing

It's been a long time I had not posted new stuff, was busy on the trails!!! 

Here a small video we catch on our saddlebag trip last week in N.B.

It's not big deal for solo riding but we had some challenge two-up loaded for a week trip, especially for my best half  that stress on the back seat!!!

Alain

Not a  great feeling when encounter those conditions on any day, let alone a saddlebag trip.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the fact it wasn't me "this time". Ha ha 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:50 PM, GT Rider said:

We can identify with the loaded 2 up in powder. Great video.

I bet Gemma can identify with the girl who is panicking on the back of a well!!!😄

On 3/10/2019 at 9:56 PM, Florida Snowman said:

Awesome Alain!

I can hear Krikri as you hit those drifts!

Not easy!

Great video.  

Thank You Tom! haha!!! 😄 you bet right!

14 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

Not a  great feeling when encounter those conditions on any day, let alone a saddlebag trip.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the fact it wasn't me "this time". Ha ha 

In fact I had pretty much fun, it was looking worst than it really was but for the passenger on the back that had not the controls in the hands it is not fun for sure. Just after this sequence I had let my partner going infront and open the trail for us.. at least the drift were cut a bit and did not splash over our head anymore!!! The only time I got a bad feeling is when we completely loose the trail at a certain moment and had made enough long in bad drifts that going back was not tempting. We use the go snowmobiling application for NB trails on our phones that is similar to imotoneige here in Quebec and it immediately locate us on the map. We saw that we were near a road that the trail was crossing so we got on the road and found back the trail at the junction. This cell phone application save our ass more than once during the trip!

12 hours ago, mikerider said:

You are one smooth driver, Alain!

Thanks Mike! The snow conditions was really good, in fact the drifts were just enought firm from the wind action to get acceptable traction and not sunk my yammy but not too hard to loose control when they were not at 90 degre angle. 

12 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

I like the shadows going by from windmills in the beginning.

Yes I like it too , I was wondering if someone  would notice... really special, even more on this virgin snow scenery

1 hour ago, GT Rider said:

Alain

A few years back you went from Gouin to Obedjiwan to Martin. Did you see drifting like in this video? Just curious.

No Jim, the Gouin reservoir when we did it was flat and we could cruise at very good speed. We had to crossed one big  drift around 4 feet high when exiting an island toward the reservoir nothing more. But we had some tough sections to cross over the years. The worst cases we encounter when traveling was a wind storm after snow when going around Lac St-Jean in the sector of Hebertville. It was big drift with bad to zero visibility... we did Herbertville station to Alma directly on the road #169 that was close by the police because too bad weather. We pass just near the police cars at each end of the close section and got a thumb up from the guy inside! They probably prefered seeing us there than having to start a search and rescue because we would had been stuck in a ditch deep in the woods... 

This video was on l'ile de Lamèque and some of the worst sections were more impressive than it really was. We climbed over 10-12 feets drifts but the last dozer pass was already 8-10feet high... the snow over the trail was 0 to 3feets(in the top of the drifts) in real... just one requirement: stay on the trail path on those section or you will pay for it!!!