SkiDoo Saddlebag Setups

Snobeeler

Rev39, do you carry whole plastic box inside? There is a bag available that goes inside box and has its own handles.

doo4adoo, in the picture above that Daredog posted it shows the 1 gallon can mounted on top of Cargo Box. The catalog also mentions that a LINQ base can be added to top of Cargo lid for additional storage.

Edited by Snobeeler

On 3/31/2019 at 11:44 AM, Snobeeler said:

Thanks JAK,  can you send me a picture of it? Might be interested in buying from you. The cargo box now has a bag that fits inside so you can carry the bag in at night.

After looking at GT's pictures that is not the same bag I have. Bought mine in 2016. I added a handle so I could carry the entire box into the room.  Sorry about that.

On 3/31/2019 at 11:44 AM, Snobeeler said:

Thanks JAK,  can you send me a picture of it? Might be interested in buying from you. The cargo box now has a bag that fits inside so you can carry the bag in at night.

After looking at GT's pictures that is not the same bag I have. Bought mine in 2016. I added a handle so I could carry the entire box into the room.  Sorry about that.

3 hours ago, Snobeeler said:

Rev39, do you carry whole plastic box inside? There is a bag available that goes inside box and has its own handles.

doo4adoo, in the picture above that Daredog posted it shows the 1 gallon can mounted on top of Cargo Box. The catalog also mentions that a LINQ base can be added to top of Cargo lid for additional storage.

I did not buy the bag to go inside the box, so yes I carry the whole box inside. We had to buy a strap handle to bolt onto the box because there is no handle on it from Ski Doo.

4 hours ago, GT Rider said:

The fuel caddy 860200585 holds 3 gallons thats 18.9 lbs. I placed a 25 lb plate on my box it did not budge or flex.

IMG_3138_zpslmkvqxmd.jpg

IMG_3137_zpsjtbaydpn.jpg

IMG_3136_zpsoyq7govw.jpg

For some reason the pics not showing for me

must be the poor wifi in spain

will check it out when I’m back 

36 minutes ago, doo4adoo said:

For some reason the pics not showing for me

must be the poor wifi in spain

will check it out when I’m back 

The pics stopped showing but now I can see them. I am not sure what happened.

Is this a Linq bag or made by BRP. 

My box came with my GT 900 T. It is the same one on the first post with a silver cover.

When I look at the ski doo parts fiche 2019 GT 900 T the box is not available ( 511001263 ).

Looking at the add in the first post shows the same box (860201634) Silver Cover (860201808) .

My box came with my GT 900 T. It is the same one on the first post with a silver cover.

When I look at the ski doo parts fiche 2019 GT 900 T the box is not available ( 511001263 ).

Looking at the add in the first post shows the same box (860201634) Silver Cover .

35 minutes ago, Shore1066 said:

Is this a Linq bag or made by BRP. 

It is a linq cargo box made by BRP.

There is an optional bag that fits inside (860201635)

On 3/31/2019 at 10:07 AM, Snobeeler said:

Thanks Gowser, Does the Combo Seat Bag detach easy to carry in? Looks like you could also use the LINQ Adventure Tunnel bag with Combo Seat bag also. 

Yes, easybon and off And way better to carry than hardcase