Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this look familar to anyone? Note the trail crossing the lake on the right hand side of the picture. :unknw:

might it be just north east of Point-a-Pic/La-Malbaie???

timbo

Does this look familar to anyone? Note the trail crossing the lake on the right hand side of the picture. :unknw:

well when I look at the church..it reminds me the village of Lac Bouchette with the lake bearing the same name in background.......where is it Steven???

well when I look at the church..it reminds me the village of Lac Bouchette with the lake bearing the same name in background.......where is it Steven???

I believe that's correct. That's the first gas station I've seen with E-85, so be careful when filing up.

This past year the trail from St Andre to Lac Bouchette was rerouted and you didn't come into Lac Bouchette.

We came up 347 and in to that gas station this year. I think anyway... I don't remember crossing the lake afterward though.

We came up 347 and in to that gas station this year. I think anyway... I don't remember crossing the lake afterward though.

The local trail from 355 to St Andre was closed, but 355 continues to 83. Here's my gps trail from Feb 15, 2008. We got a little mixed up around that gas station.