Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's outside of Val D'Or. I'm trying to get my feeble brain to register where.

guess I'll have to consult some old pics from two years ago to try to stimulate my brain cells.

timbo

• 4 weeks later...
I think it's up north east of Shawinigan. Went by there going to the Ice Hotel. Can't remember if it was on the #3 or on a local trail.

Here is one...Where am I.

You are correct! :good:

Your picture looks like somewhere in NH to me.

I guess every one gave up on mine.. The first is the covered bridge on trail 313 between Val D'or and Amos the second picture is of Camp Gully on the same trail.

Don't think that... it's just I had no idea where it was.... I don't think anyone guessed ER's either.

Gutz

It is hard to keep track if a guess has been done for all photos. I had no idea where those were so I didn't guess. I think I will just have to force myself to ride in Quebec more so that I can get better at this thread.

Mine was from Devils Mountain in Mont-Laurier, the year before the resturant was built in that location. It was an awesome day to be up there.