Where am I?

scorpionbowl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it's not there. I believe it will be tough one.

Shouldn't be that tough to figure out Sauenay Bill. After all there are very few lakes in Quebec! LOL.

Yes I thought probably Lac Vermont for sure. Oh well, wrong again. One summer my wife and I visited Jeannette at Onatchiway and she allowed us to use her fishing boat for a day. We boated all the way up Onatchiway and then down to Lac Vermont. What a day...one we will not soon forget. It is soooo beautiful around that area.

Anyone recognize this place?

Shouldn't be that tough to figure out Sauenay Bill. After all there are very few lakes in Quebec! LOL.

Yes I thought probably Lac Vermont for sure. Oh well, wrong again. One summer my wife and I visited Jeannette at Onatchiway and she allowed us to use her fishing boat for a day. We boated all the way up Onatchiway and then down to Lac Vermont. What a day...one we will not soon forget. It is soooo beautiful around that area.

Anyone recognize this place?

Looks like you're on the private trail system in the ZEC. I'm going up labor day weekend, do you have to pay for a 3-day pass, or is that only a snowmobile thing.

Looks like you're on the private trail system in the ZEC. I'm going up labor day weekend, do you have to pay for a 3-day pass, or is that only a snowmobile thing.

Yes you do have to purchase a pass. It is hard to believe the size of the fish they pull haul out of the ZEC.

Your answer was correct by the way!

Guest racersin
Where am I?

Bill, That is the lookout where the big tower is off to your left.You cross the covered bridge to get there. Don't know the exact name of town,but I could take you there from the HI.! Next year Bud.

Bill, That is the lookout where the big tower is off to your left.You cross the covered bridge to get there. Don't know the exact name of town,but I could take you there from the HI.! Next year Bud.

You are correct Deano. Picture is looking east towards Baie St Catherine and Tadoussac. Town is L'Anse Saint-Jean.

I could be there now, and not know it, today i've been from La Malbaie to Tadoosac to Petite Sag., and realy wish there was snow.....

Gutz

Mr Gutz

If you had driven a little further west you would have been there. L'Anse Saint-Jean isthe next town east of Petit-Saguenay. When you were in Petit-Saguenay did you go down to the Saguenay River?

Bill

Groomer,

That looks like the view that I see about an hour before I get to Mt. Joli going east on TQ5. Looking into the Gaspe area. Not sure what the Mt. is.

Bob

sorry , you re too far .it s further east from mont joli by many miles .

groomer !!!

Where are I?

-You Are: just past the Cheese Place, way up on the hill over the Fishing Village?

-We took the Tour out of Tad, on the river, all the way up too Bay Eterintiy (With the Statue on the Hill). Nice Time, Great Scenery!

Thinking WOW this would all Look Great with Some Snow!

Gutz

-You Are: just past the Cheese Place, way up on the hill over the Fishing Village?

-We took the Tour out of Tad, on the river, all the way up too Bay Eterintiy (With the Statue on the Hill). Nice Time, Great Scenery!

Thinking WOW this would all Look Great with Some Snow!

Gutz

Right you are Mr Gutz.