20 000 miles 900 turbo!!!

towing

Another thing I was just thinking is what a GREAT season it would have been to tour all winter long. Can’t thing of any other that would have been better weather and snow depth wise. Sure hope I get to do it one whole season before I die ..LOL

The expense of an activity is often tied to the amount of adrenaline rush. On the opposite end of the scale we have things like jig saw puzzles, take your pick.😁

5 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Before asking to get these people to post here we should be focusing on trying to get Iceman and Sag Bill back.

Not sure what the hell happened to Iceman or who pissed him off but the site is not the same without him or Bill.

Dont know about Ice but from people who spoke to Bill you won’t see him here anytime soon...

11 hours ago, Fozzy said:

Before asking to get these people to post here we should be focusing on trying to get Iceman and Sag Bill back.

Not sure what the hell happened to Iceman or who pissed him off but the site is not the same without him or Bill.

Amen to that.

Bill told me in February that he wasnt on because the Delta wasnt an advertiser, and he stays there,... something to that effect. Still makes no sense, Why would he care?

I know his last post was about his on board fire extinguisher, a couple of folks replied and i dont think he liked the replys. That was Last year...

Ice took exception to a reply someone gave him on his trip in early February and he replyed back. His reply was removed and I guess that was enough to cause him to go MIA.                 

Its a real shame because we all go to this site for real time info from the serious riders who live there.  Their knowledge, stories, advice is what made this site. I cant offer diddly from down here in Cow Hampshire about anything current up there.

The reality is we are rewarded by Iceman, Bill and others being on here, They dont really get much back in return, so when they go, its Our loss. 

I have met Jim in person a couple of times and yes he is hardcore! I remember meeting him in Amqui when he was leading a group around the Gaspe and when the boys were leaving the hotel in the morning there were several guys trying to strap half cases of bottle beer on their running boards! I never laughed so hard! Jim didn't say a word to them as we both knew the outcome! LOL 

ps: I have an old business card from him and I am pretty sure at that time he lived in PA.

Yes he still lives in Pennsylvania definitely loves to ride,  generally from December 1 till at least April 1 he is up there. He and his wife are great people always fun to talk to and listen to the stories. 👍