Tourism Quebec survey

Cnc

Hey guys you may get an email like this in your in box. It is a survey about your snowmobile experience and expenses on your Quebec trip. While the email is all in French if you scroll down to cliquer ici, it will bring you the survey and there you will find a choice to complete it in French or English. Seems to me responding can only help our cause.

64582DB6-F9F7-43D6-BADD-3C0142A95742.png

Mine came in French but I converted it to English and completed it this morning. Told them all about the 4-5 grand I drop up there every winter and gave them the highest  accolades possible. Therefore I believe I will be one of the two 250.00 winners....LOL

Guessing it all depends if they had a contact # or email address for your trail pass info, or if the had both guessing I don’t know squat!😁

Phone call here the other day.  It was a good 15 minutes.  It can't hurt to see how much money us crazy Americans spend to go out and freeze our butts off.  Add in the trucks, trailers, sleds and everything else we buy here in the U.S.

And we do this why?  :friends:

Jack & Sandi

16 hours ago, revct1 said:

Phone call here the other day.  It was a good 15 minutes.  It can't hurt to see how much money us crazy Americans spend to go out and freeze our butts off.  Add in the trucks, trailers, sleds and everything else we buy here in the U.S.

And we do this why?  :friends:

Jack & Sandi

Hi Jack, fix the 850? or new one?