2020 Oxygen Helmet Availability

Signfan

My new Oxygen helmet arrived yesterday.  Like any new toy i unboxed immediately. It does appear to have nice features.  I removed the ear pads as they felt to tight and seamed unnecessary for my liking.  Maybe after the helmet breaks in i will try again.  I'm most interested in air flow around my eyes.  My past helmets has to much air movement making my eyes to tear a lot.  The helmet looks to seal air very well.  The throat coat idea seems like it may be the cause for overheating.  I seem to run hot anyway.  I most likely wont be using the neck warmer unless its very cold.

40 minutes ago, smclelan said:

What did you order for a new sled Grumpy? 

Make sure your shield on the Oxygen is the second run serial number.

How can you tell the difference? What changes in the serial numbers between the two???

Edited by Signfan

I’m predicting that my Uclear communicators will work better in the Oxygen than they did in the BV2S?  They worked pretty good, but you had to steal loud to be understood in the BV2S. Listening to music, no issues. 

On 10/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, MrGutz said:

The uclears bolt in like they were designed to.

GutZ

Did you mount the microphones up above your forehead in the Oxygen?  With the BV2S I had to drop them out of the cheek pads close to my mouth/breath box.  

On 10/8/2019 at 9:04 PM, GSX800 said:

Did you mount the microphones up above your forehead in the Oxygen?  With the BV2S I had to drop them out of the cheek pads close to my mouth/breath box.  

I looked and I ran them up the Jaw pad and poked them up half way down, one on each side.

They work great.

GutZ