Split rail ski vs snowtracker

Bluegrass

Hey

All I can go by is that ,everyone who I have met , who have SnowTrackers,  love them and I've never met anyone with the Split Rail Skis....

Take that for what it's worth.

Later

GutZ

I installed Snow Trackers on the stock Sidewinder ski after running the stock dual keel runner and will never go back. Our Vector and my previous Apex tracked well with 

SLP skis with the spoons in front of the single carbide. 

• 1 month later...

I've run both Split Rails and Snow Trackers on a gade.  They both give you that power steering feel and zero darting but the cost of the Split Rail is just crazy.  I bought the Split Rails used so I didn't have to shell out the $1,000 for them new.  For the price the Snow Trackers are the better buy.  By the way, the Split Rails I have are for sale.  They fit the older Skidoo front end (2011).  I guess that's another drawback of the Split Rail.  They are specific to the front end geometry, or you can buy different spindles.

Had Snowtrackers on the last 4 sleds and very happy.

They look crazy yes.... but they work. Had several friends switch with similar results the last few years.

I have no experience with Pilots and have never seen the Split Rails so I cant help you there.