Happy Birthday doobraap

Big Braap

Thanks Everyone. I am looking forward to getting stuck AGAIN this year.

Oh and by the way Big Braap at least when I get stuck they don't have to bring in a truck to get me out. Remember this day.... :yahoo:

All too well I have to say, that trip was fraught with issues from the get go. Thought we'd have to leave the sled there til springtime as the temps plummeted from like 40 to 0 in about 2 hours and it was looking like that sippy hole was about to freeze up solid. Do you have a picture of the other sled's bellypan resting on my rear bumper, that tells the real story.

All too well I have to say, that trip was fraught with issues from the get go. Thought we'd have to leave the sled there til springtime as the temps plummeted from like 40 to 0 in about 2 hours and it was looking like that sippy hole was about to freeze up solid. Do you have a picture of the other sled's bellypan resting on my rear bumper, that tells the real story.

That was a trip to remember. The best part was about an hour after we got out of this we were "riding the rapids" on TQ75.

The entire trail was flooded a few feet deep and flowing so fast there were rapids. Crazy weather that week.