Peakboys in Quebec

Cobra

Last year while while searching for the Titan 210 electric combo helmet from CKX, I found a distributor called PEAKBOYS online. So I purchased the helmet, had a excellent transaction ect. While the helmet preformed as described I found A minor issue ( cover detaching from electrical plug).

I sent a email describing situation, next morning got a replay, instructions on exactlywhat they needed for WARRANTY. They answered all my questions and concerns in a very timely manner.

After sending pictures, they processed the claim with CKX, told me what parts are being sent ect.

They went even further and made a video for me showing how the goggle is taken apart (step by step). There video not CKX’S. 

Refreshing to deal with a vender that takes customer service seriously.

So all you US guys and gals, this company is legit, don’t be afraid to purchase from them.

Just wanted to share my experience.

Cool!  Thanks for sharing!  

Can you ask them if they'd consider formally exposing themselves to us loonies?!...  http://www.quebecrider.com/advertisers.htm

QuebecRider advertiser rules:

Advertising on QR is fairly simple, anyone associated with (employed, related, or friend of) an organization can simply pay a yearly fee and provide the appropriate information (logo, website, email, etc) and the ad will be posted. If desired, the organization will be provided a user account, labeled advertiser, to post unlimited information about the business (or organization). 

Any member wanting to promote a business or organization on QR can do so. Any member may discuss or promote (or vilify) a business or organization, as often as desired, as long as the promotion is truthful, and the vilification is not obscene, and the member is not compensated by (or related to) a business or organization for that purpose. 

If a member really loves a particular business and promotes it heavily here, the business is lucky, they are doing the right thing and pleasing their customers. The sales team at QR (if there was one, lol) would argue that this business would get more exposure on the site as an advertiser since visibility isn’t limited to specific topics, which rarely mentions contact info.

Also, if a member is compensated by a business, in any way, then that member must have an advertiser label, and if that business is not a paid advertiser, the member must pay an advertiser fee, or risk posts/membership being removed from the site.

QuebecRider advertiser info:

QuebecRider advertisers are the only source of income for this website.

QuebecRider advertisers have their banner randomly displayed on the rotating banner system visible on all forum pages.

QuebecRider advertising rates are the same for everyone, and are fixed at $100/year.

Payment can be either via Paypal or personal check if you prefer.

To become a QuebecRider advertiser you just need to:

• Email a 468x60 pixel banner in either jpg or gif format
  • Send the fee of $100 for an entire year either by Paypal or check, (be sure to include your QuebecRider username so that your account can be upgraded).
 pixel.gif

Contact Us

Back to the Forums