2020 Trail Permits - Online Only

Signfan

I received my passes in but they were gifts that were done in my name and information but paid for by some one else, and they both came in with the person that purchased them’s name. I am trying to get it corrected but have been unable to get a call back or email back on the situation from the FCMQ or the club. I just dont want to get hassled if I get stopped and the reg doesnt have my name on it.

3 hours ago, Blueblood said:

I'm dealing with same problem now I am not getting any response from anyone by phone our email.  I'm legal I just dont want the hasel on the trail.

What club did you support?, perhaps an inquiry With them could be useful. What I mean by that is the club might have a way of contacting the FCMQ other than the general public channels and could possibly inquire on your behalf. 

4 hours ago, Blueblood said:

I'm dealing with same problem now I am not getting any response from anyone by phone our email.  I'm legal I just dont want the hasel on the trail.

I doubt you will be hassled if permit paperwork matches sled id and sticker on sled. I was stopped a week ago, they didnt ask my name but checked paperwork and sticker. 

Edited by Thinksno

Anybody buying from the US know if you got charged the foreign transaction fee on their credit card? I switched to all cash for my trips to stop the 3% fee. I do two trips per winter, since I have the cash I can’t convince myself that the convince of using CC is worth 3% ($5000 in cash turns into $5150)

Edited by doubler

35 minutes ago, doubler said:

Anybody buying from the US know if you got charged the foreign transaction fee on their credit card? I switched to all cash for my trips to stop the 3% fee. I do two trips per winter, since I have the cash I can’t convince myself that the convince of using CC is worth 3% ($5000 in cash turns into $5150)

I use TD bank and they don't charge any fees as they are a Canadian bank,  I think the Costco Citi card also has no fees, I use the atm's and also no fees and great exchange rate,  the 2 permits were $505 .00 us dollars