Come by and say hello

Saguenay Bill

Hi All

I've been asked by the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Tourism Agency to do the Maine, NH Grass Drags and Mass Snowmobile shows for them this year. If anyone is at these shows please stop by and say hello.

Bill

Livin the dream...You got it nutted Dude...

Bill: It was great to see you at The Cannon View...Had fun...

Phil

HI Bill, I'll stop by on Sunday to say hi. I usually go for the weekend but my son is working fri.-sat. It's a great couple of days of racing. I met mr. snowworks there last year and will be happy to finally meet you and hopefuly other QC.Riders there. I ordered the T-shirts to show off my colors in N.H. For those who have never been, this a quality event,the factory trucks are pretty impressive. C-U there Martin...

Hi All

I've been asked by the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean Tourism Agency to do the Maine, NH Grass Drags and Mass Snowmobile shows for them this year. If anyone is at these shows please stop by and say hello.

Bill

Sorry but I missed where and when. :crazy:

Hi All

Bill

I will see you at MSA show this weekend!

So how was the turn out, any feedback from riders on the upcoming season.

I would say turn out was so so. Friday night it was great, Sat so so and Sunday was very small. They had about 75 vendors at it, which I thought was good. Feed back from people was pretty good.

I would say turn out was so so. Friday night it was great, Sat so so and Sunday was very small. They had about 75 vendors at it, which I thought was good. Feed back from people was pretty good.

Bill I enjoyed seeing you at the MSA show last weekend along with Dblack and ER of team Maine. Snow will be in the area soon.

Best regards

RR

I made it to the Grass Drags Friday night, 1st stop was the SOS food stand. I was starving when I got there and they always have some good food.

Stopped in at the Saguenay / Lac Saint Jean booth and said hello to SaguenayBill, and as always a warm welcome. Thanks Bill :good:

Also ran into one of my Quebec riding buddies, and talked about our annual T day weekend riding up at Mount Vallins.

Then I finally met, in person, a guy who has helped me out quite a few times when planning a ride up in Quebec, via internet.

The Zen man! he does exstensive interviews by podcast, and travels all over Canada reviewing resturants and hotels.

Also a lot of coverege on the NH Grass drags.

http://zenwaiter.com/

I got to N.H. Sunday morning and worked my way over to L.S.J. booth where I was pleasently greeded by Saquenay Bill. It was nice to finally meet up and say HI.. just wish we had more time to talk.... I didn't want to bother the help for too long haha.. He seemed a little busy, lots of people, I felt as if I had a hundred questions for him myself.. Till next time. Martin