t-shirts, hoodies and hats....

turbonator

On 8/13/2019 at 7:46 AM, neksledr said:

That's what I do! Let me know if there is interest and I can mock up some items. Not sure who has to approve of such stuff, but if someone lets me know I can get the ball rolling!

Hmmm.  What's a good way to set up orders?  I could make up a pdf order form for ordering.  

How far do we go? T shirts only? Maybe add some polos? How about fabric colors? Limit to white, black, grey.... ?

Good points.  I like the idea of a form that can be completed and email  for completion.  

Concern is that I dont want to dump manufacture and fulfillment onto neksledr. ...

Think easiest route is using a flat rate priority mail box for domestic destinations and first class for international.  

What's the best route? Cost plus expenses and shipping with a small percentage to the forum?

Gutz hit it on the head! To many options equals lots of headaches! So, here's what I'll do......I will have my graphic dept come up with a few different layouts, both embroidered and printed. As part of our business, we also run 'Order My Gear' stores, so we will create a store so that you can log on and order what you would like, pay by CC and the order will be shipped directly to you. Probably for ease of production, we will take orders and enter into production at the end of every month. That way we are not setting up for single piece runs.

All that being said, I still want to make sure this is OK with the Powers To Be, so any assistance is appreciated. Also, I would be more than happy to pay as an advertising sponsor, so I guess that would be the first step. I haven't payed much attention to how that works, so whoever is charge of that, please reach out to me!

Stay tuned, designs to follow....

Edited by neksledr

I can get a pic of the one that Bill used, he did our shirts in 2013.

I'd be willing to buy an extra as a give away ,if IceMan want to run the grooming lottery\contest this year again.

Thanks

GutZ

Sorry for my absence lately guys.  I've been trying to address the issues with my bad back this summer.  I got a pm from @neksledr  about this yesterday.  I gave him the green light as long as he paid the yearly advertising fee. 

QuebecRider.com merch coming soon!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/14/2019 at 4:22 PM, MrGutz said:

To many options can cause issues, especially for small runs (I would think ).

K.I.S.S. 

Quebec Blue, Black, Grey , T-Shirts

Let's see where it goes?

GutZ

good color choices, id be in for a couple of hoodies, and some toques, maybe with the fleur du lys on them?