sold !!!

groomer

bonsoir !!!

just to let you know...its now official ...my brother sold both dealership in amqui and matane !!!

the new owners are 2 of my nephews...felix and phil ...including the owner of the harley davidson dealership in rimouski , alain landry !!!

jean-guy

DSC_7636.JPG

DSC_7638.JPG

DSC_7395.JPG

DSC_7393.JPG

bonjour gary and gutz !!!

thx...

great that there still 2 members of the family ...son of my youngest sister and son of my oldest brother...

they are working there since a few  years now ..

yaaaa...thought about that ...might be tougher to borrow a sled..lets wait and see !!!

and yes ...still the oldest ski doo dealership in north america !!!

jean-guy

lake casault 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

We visited the Matane dealership in '19 for purposes of our 1st service on our 19 - 900T's. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I trust the professionalism  & positive representation of the SKI-DOO brand name will continue. Congratulations to all involved. Best wishes. 

Edited by nyskidooerinnewhampshire

16 hours ago, nyskidooerinnewhampshire said:

We visited the Matane dealership in '19 for purposes of our 1st service on our 19 - 900T's. The staff could not have been more accommodating. I trust the professionalism  & positive representation of the SKI-DOO brand name will continue. Congratulations to all involved. Best wishes. 

bonjour paddy o !!!

great for you !!! thx....

i ve been 3x to the dealership in matane !!!

have nt been to the one in amqui since may i think ...summer time...i don t visit ....always in the woods !!!

jean-guy

truck magasin.jpg