oxygen helmet

Bluegrass

I don’t actually have one of the Oxygen helmets, but I am seriously considering one.  Just my opinion, I would want a spare cord.  As I understand it, the helmet needs to be plugged in at all times or it will fog/frost up.  Most of my riding is saddlebagging, so I wouldn’t want a broken cord ruining my day, or multiple days for myself and those in our group. I happen to have the accessories catalog right here, $39.99 for the cord kit.  Part number 929004.  Best of luck with the new helmet.

Love the Helmets. We have 3, and once the shield BS was straightened out they were great. I did get an extra Cord\Controller, just incase.

The magnet base in the back keeps you from being able to just plug in to the helmet with a regular cord.

Later

GutZ

• 2 weeks later...

Ok were at Disney galaxy's edge,  and pat said to me is this the new oxygen helmet?? I hadn't the heart to say it was so I said it's the old bv2s lol.... 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by SnomoGary

8 minutes ago, SnomoGary said:

Ok were at Disney galaxy's edge,  and pat said to me is this the new oxygen helmet?? I hadn't the heart to say it was so I said it's the old bv2s lol.... 🤣🤣🤣

Well did you have to replace the shield 1/2 way through the ride, then you know it's a new oxygen helmet!!

GutZ