Matane-Baie Comeau Ferry Update

Fuse6

Thank you sir. We have never been north of the 93 3 intersection and of course that high bridge is on the list. The ferry ride is also appealing.  Thanks again. 

• 3 weeks later...

We rode the ferry last week over and back. It's very impressive.  We went to the south side on Friday's 5 o clock trip. There were still large rollers from the Thursday storm.  The ferry moved around pretty good.  Being dark there wasn't any thing to see.  We decided after 2 days on peninsula to take the  8 am ferry back to Godbout.  This was something special as it was blue skies and visibility was perfect.  There was a couple container ships we seen but the most impressive was the ice flows.  The distance they are seen from and the size was impressive.  I can't imagine what it is like when there is ice shore to shore.  

We rode 1500 miles including one storm day and two ferry crossings.  The trails were typicall from great to after a storm conditions. No break downs, met lots of great people and had some great meals. All and all great trip as always and can't wait until next season.  Thinking about more 2 to 3 day trips and not doing the 7 fo 10 day trips. My arms get tired and just get tired . Maybe my age has something to do with it. Maybe a new Renegade will help.  Any way the ferry was great and it is something everyone should do at least once.  And of course the bridge in Baie Comeau is so great to see and cross.  

Be safe all.