Quebec Trail Passes

Saguenay Bill

Hi All

I have received the 2008-09 Quebec Trail Passes from the Caribou-Conscrits Snowmobile Club and the Saguenay Snowmobile Club. As in the past 100% of the money I receive from the passes goes to the respective club.

The price for the Trail Pass is as follows:

Daily pass $50

Weekly pass $140. This is for 7 days.

Seasonal pass purchased after December 09,2008 $205

Trail Passes purchased on the trail $300

I accept check or PayPal, see link

My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

I need the following info for the Trail Pass

Your name, address,zip code and phone number

The make, model,year, serial number and PLATE NUMBER

To use Paypal to purchase a SEASON Quebec Trail Pass click here:

To use Paypal to purchase a WEEKLY Quebec Trail Pass click here:

BE SURE TO INCLUDE the make, model, year. serial number and PLATE or sticker NUMBER for your home state registration.

• 2 weeks later...

Take notice that due to the value of the US dollar the price of the trail passes has gone down. Act now for more savings.

Also, BE SURE TO INCLUDE the make, model, year. serial number and PLATE or sticker NUMBER for your home state registration on the Paypal form where it says, "add special instructions to merchant", as indicated below:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi All

I have received the 2008-09 Quebec Trail Passes from the Caribou-Conscrits Snowmobile Club and the Saguenay Snowmobile Club. As in the past 100% of the money I receive from the passes goes to the respective club.

Daily pass $50

Seasonal pass purchased before December 09, 2008 $185

Seasonal pass purchased after December 09,2008 $250

My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

BE SURE TO INCLUDE the make, model, year. serial number and PLATE or sticker NUMBER for your home state registration.

Bill, I used paypal to buy annual pass, but no place to put sled info. Steven Mac Nair, 16 Black Willow Lane, Shelburne, Vermont. 05482 Sled is 2007 Polaris 600 IQ, sn# SN1PD6HS77C722566, tag # XCM5 Vermont registration. I hope this all you need, if any more reply back and I will get you anymore info you need. Thanks Steve

Hello Bill,

I see the rates for the Quebec trail passes and thank you. I am wondering if the prices you have quoted are in US dollars. If not, what are the US prices for the different passes?

Thank you for your time.

Brett

Brett

The prices quoted are in US dollars. The CA price is always $225CA til Dec 09 then it's $250. I usually don't sell many weekly/daily passes until after 12/09 so I haven't been keeping up with that. The weekly price CA is $150 and the daily is $50CA.

Bill

bill who do i make the check out to.

Make the check out to me. I will cash it and the club gets the money. The clubs make me sign for the Passes I receive and I must account for each pass with the $$$$$$$$. Good system for both myself and the club.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...
Hi All

Daily pass $50

Seasonal pass purchased before December 09, 2008 $185

Seasonal pass purchased after December 09,2008 $250

My mailing address is:

Bill McFarlane

PO Box 446

Franconia, NH 03580

Hi Bill:

That is what I call service. I ordered my sticker Friday afternoon and received it Monday morning. All we need now is mother nature to cooperate.

Thank you very much: DT

Hi Bill:

That is what I call service. I ordered my sticker Friday afternoon and received it Monday morning. All we need now is mother nature to cooperate.

Thank you very much: DT

DT

That is all I can offer you is great service. When I get a request for a pass at the longest it is in the mail the next day. glad you got it and thanks for letting mw know you got it and thanks for letting the Saguenay Clubs supply you with your pass.

Bill

Hi bill, My name is brian salois i have not received a conformation on my email for season pass for canada. Can you send me a conformation or let me know if it went through or not. I want to make sure i get one. I am going to canada in january. Can you please let me know. Brian,

Hi bill, My name is brian salois i have not received a conformation on my email for season pass for canada. Can you send me a conformation or let me know if it went through or not. I want to make sure i get one. I am going to canada in january. Can you please let me know. Brian,

Brian

I sent you an email about this. But I never received any thing from you. Check your email and get back to me.

Bill

I,too, would like to obtain a trail pass for Canada. I live in Ontario so need a pass for there and when I travel in Quebec I need one also for Quebec. If I could get one of these for Canada it would be a lot easier. Do they have a trail pass for the United States?

You can buy your Quebec Trail Pass from me using the PayPal form in post #1 above. Please be quick if you want to take advantage of the $25 pre buy as it closes Dec 08 at 11:59PM. There is no one trail pass for the USA. Each state issues their own trail pass.

I,too, would like to obtain a trail pass for Canada. I live in Ontario so need a pass for there and when I travel in Quebec I need one also for Quebec. If I could get one of these for Canada it would be a lot easier. Do they have a trail pass for the United States?

In USA each state is different. Passes vary from state to state. Some require you be registered in that state some require their pass to ride the trail system.

:wacko:

You can buy your Quebec Trail Pass from me using the PayPal form in post #1 above. Please be quick if you want to take advantage of the $25 pre buy as it closes Dec 08 at 11:59PM. There is no one trail pass for the USA. Each state issues their own trail pass.

Sorry Bill, I should have kept quiet but just couldn't resist. As you say, each state in the USA has it's own pass just as each province in Canada. But some seem to believe that Canada is some quaint little place up north instead of the second largest country (land mass) in the world. I'll behave in future.