Give aways

Saguenay Bill

Hi All

Be sure and stop by the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean booth. The Holiday Inn and Scooby Raid will be giving away a one night's stay with dinner and breakfast. To enter you must have a business card, with email address printed on it. Toss your business card in and on Sunday afternoon we will be drawing the lucky winner. This will be at all 3 shows.

Bill

Which booth where?

BOBLER

I have a topic "Come by and say hello". In that topic I say that I am doing 3 shows for the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jen Tourisn folks. I'll be in Maine this coming weekend, NH Grass Drags Oct 10,11 and 12, then at the Mass show on Oct 18 and 19. Hope to see you at one of these.

Bill

BOBLER

I have a topic "Come by and say hello". In that topic I say that I am doing 3 shows for the Saguenay-Lac-St-Jen Tourisn folks. I'll be in Maine this coming weekend, NH Grass Drags Oct 10,11 and 12, then at the Mass show on Oct 18 and 19. Hope to see you at one of these.

Bill

I will see you in NH with team maine and then in mass with HUNTERS RECREATIONAL PRODUCTS AND KLIM

BILL---it was great to meet you at the Maine snowmobile show---I have just jumped over from HCS and take my snowmobiling very serious as you do---some day I will ride as much as you!

I will track the conditions through you and hope to plan a trip up this year.

Jay Rowe

BILL---it was great to meet you at the Maine snowmobile show---I have just jumped over from HCS and take my snowmobiling very serious as you do---some day I will ride as much as you!

I will track the conditions through you and hope to plan a trip up this year.

Jay Rowe

Hi Jay

Great to have you onboard here at QR.

Bill

Bill, who won the free nights stay at the HI and Scooby Raid?

At Augusta, ME it was:

Holiday Inn was Roger Garland Sr from North Conway, NH

Scooby Raid was Craig Sturdevent from Augusta, ME.

At the Grass Drags it was:

Gals went home with the box of cards. Long story. I will get it tonight and have winners posted by tomorrow.

Bill