QR Apparel & Decals Update

neksledr

Hello All-

I just wanted to update all who ordered items for the month of September apparel store. We are in the middle of running the orders right now and hope to have everything ship by end of the week, but certainly no later than Monday. Thanks for your patience on this first order as we had a few bugs to work out, and I expect everything to flow a little smoother for future runs.

The plan right now is to open the store back up probably starting the 1st of November, or maybe sooner. I expect that there will start to be a little more traffic and interest in items as winter draws ever closer. I also ask for feed-back on the items you will be receiving to let me know what everyone thinks, and if you would like to see different items added. One thing I think would go over well is a pullover that would be embroidered with logo and also have the option of having your 'log-in' name added. We will do what we can to keep everyone happy!

Thanks, and look for your gear soon!

Terry

"One thing I think would go over well is a pullover that would be embroidered with logo and also have the option of having your 'log-in' name added."

Great idea, I'll take one!

On 10/8/2019 at 7:31 AM, neksledr said:

One thing I think would go over well is a pullover that would be embroidered with logo and also have the option of having your 'log-in' name added. We will do what we can to keep everyone happy!

Thanks, and look for your gear soon!

Terry

That would be sweet!

Yeah, please put me on the list.  In fact, I will be more than willing to test out the prototype.  

Let me know how much to send.

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by hparaptor

Quebec Riders-

OK, we have opened up the store again. We have added a pullover 1/4 zip fleece and a Polo shirt to the mix of items available. Both items will have the embroidered QR logo left chest, and if you would like your 'handle' added on the right chest it would be an additional $6. We will do the same as last time and leave the store open for a month. At that time we will gather all orders and process them to have in your hands for the middle of December, just in time for Christmas gifts! You can log onto the link below to start the process:

https://quebecrider.itemorder.com/

Think snow!

Terry

Edited by neksledr

On 11/1/2019 at 11:52 AM, neksledr said:

Quebec Riders-

OK, we have opened up the store again. We have added a pullover 1/4 zip fleece and a Polo shirt to the mix of items available. Both items will have the embroidered QR logo left chest, and if you would like your 'handle' added on the right chest it would be an additional $6. We will do the same as last time and leave the store open for a month. At that time we will gather all orders and process them to have in your hands for the middle of December, just in time for Christmas gifts! You can log onto the link below to start the process:

https://quebecrider.itemorder.com/

Think snow!

Terry

Want to place an order but not working out for clients north of the border.

Tried having the order sent to an American address and billing to a Canadian address (my credit card) system doesn’t recognize Canadians. Need help! 

19 hours ago, Trailblazer said:

Want to place an order but not working out for clients north of the border.

Tried having the order sent to an American address and billing to a Canadian address (my credit card) system doesn’t recognize Canadians. Need help! 

JG, that means the block I put on you is working! 😝.  Hmm....not sure what that's all about? I am away hunting, but I will send a message to the office to find out what's happening. What exactly happens? Has anyone else had this issue? Talk to me peeps!