Pavillon La Vérendrye Lodge

Mid Range

10 hours ago, Mid Range said:

I've been told there will be no lodging this coming winter........only gas and lunch.

https://www.pourvoirielaverendrye.com/home

WOW,  That's too bad. We stayed there the year they expanded and thought it was great. The night we were there the place was full. Thanks for the info. Let us know if you find out why ?

Looks like just food, drink, and gas now.  That part is still good.  I was going to try and include them as a stopover in one of our future saddlebag trips. Perhaps it will get sorted out.  I do hope that Trout Lake Lodge is open.  That is a planned stopover in February.  

• 3 months later...

They posted on fb on saturday. Looks like they are renting a cottage for 6 persons on saturdays.

https://www.facebook.com/Pourvoirie-Pavillon-de-la-Vérendrye-331851148362/

Forfaits motoneige les samedis au pavillon!!
Réservez dès maintenant
Un chalet pour 6 personnes à louer en tout temps pour motoneige avec le forfait souper et déjeuner inclus
819-435-2133

FYI

tristano(the owner) posted this on their fb page last nite.I guess the phone was ringing. One cabin that can accomodate 6 persons.

Book your snowmobile package every saturday in the main lodge and in cabin everyday
819-435-2133

10 hours ago, Mid Range said:

FYI

tristano(the owner) posted this on their fb page last nite.I guess the phone was ringing. One cabin that can accomodate 6 persons.

Book your snowmobile package every saturday in the main lodge and in cabin everyday
819-435-2133

I don't plan on being out that way this year but that's good news. We stayed there when it was much smaller. We returned to new owners and big renovation, a pleasant

Surprise !  I thought the place was Great, owner, barmaid and staff very nice. Food was good as far as I remember. Good to see them getting some business this season. 

30 minutes ago, Pipemaster said:

I don't plan on being out that way this year but that's good news. We stayed there when it was much smaller. We returned to new owners and big renovation, a pleasant

Surprise !  I thought the place was Great, owner, barmaid and staff very nice. Food was good as far as I remember. Good to see them getting some business this season. 

I believe the summer is there busy season with Woodsman. She said they are full and get up at 3am to prepare breakfast for them at 4am and to make there pack lunches for there 12hr shift. then dinner. Sounds like a long day! Super nice couple when we where there last week