St-Michel des Saint to Koubec through Mastigouche Wildlife reserve video ride

towing

still from our last season ender on the 13april2019, the beginning around St-Michel des Saints village was slushy but the rest was nice, especially the 2nd part past Le Cabanon in the Mastigouche wildlife reserve. Many of you will recognize some of the spots I guess...

Crank up the sound and quality and enjoy the ride again!

I just got an e-mail from the ski-doo dealer that my new 850 expedition extreme is ready to be picked up and I open Quebec rider and get this pre-season present, a good feeling watching this, it will not be long, thanks Alain!!

On 10/27/2019 at 3:07 PM, GT Rider said:

Mid April WOW!

Thanks for sharing your 2019 videos. We really enjoy your work.

We are looking forward to 2020.

Jim & Gemma

You are Welcome Jim & Gemma ! If we start our season like last one, if would be in less than 5 weeks! time flies fast it's incredible!

On 10/27/2019 at 8:09 PM, quebec bob said:

I just got an e-mail from the ski-doo dealer that my new 850 expedition extreme is ready to be picked up and I open Quebec rider and get this pre-season present, a good feeling watching this, it will not be long, thanks Alain!!

My pleasure Quebec Bob! Congratulation for your new ride, wish you many miles&smiles with it! yes, won't be long... and I can't wait!!!