Posting Multiple Pics and Text Questions

Fuse6

Can someone explain how you post pics then enter a few lines of text to explain the next picture then continue multiple pictures and text.

Have no problem downloading my first picture, then my only option is the submit that post.

Thanks

Test pic 1IMG_1515.thumb.PNG.408e87ea829643c65594c3d5198addd9.PNGtest pic 2IMG_1508.thumb.PNG.acf408c7c8ef4d37025286458504a860.PNG

Ok Gutz think have it figured out now.  Thanks

Anyone have a easy way to resize pictures on a iPhone or iPad so small enough to down load here on QR

Hey Fuse,

I would go all the way down 595 and stay at Le Francis, then head up 597.  The downfall is that the trip on 5 between 595 and 597 is not all that memorable, although the steak there rivals the bavette at 100 Lacs, and the shower is much nicer.  

20180305_184506.jpg

The local that heads through the chics chocs and leads to Murdochville is scenic, bit if it has not been groomed recently it can be rough, we toughed it out a couple years ago and ran into Alain and Krikri at the summit, funny place to say high for the first time. 

20180306_090324.jpg

11 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

The local that heads through the chics chocs and leads to Murdochville is scenic, bit if it has not been groomed recently it can be rough, we toughed it out a couple years ago and ran into Alain and Krikri at the summit, funny place to say high for the first time. 

20180306_090324.jpg

We have given up on the Cote Nord - Gaspe idea. Figure lose to much riding time and complicate trip trying to make ferry schedules twice.Plus couple guys in our group need to be home for work on Mondays so getting stranded in the Gaspe if there is ferry or weather issues wouldn’t be the best.

Plan now is one trip to do Cote Nord and another Gaspe loop as a separate trip. 

All we need is two separate weeks of perfect weather. Not much to ask for two severe storm vulnerable areas😏

Agreed, best in March on both counts.  Two years ago we pulled off the Gaspe/North Slope trip using the ferry twice.  It really was not that bad.  Understand about the intrepidation for those who have a Monday morning responsibility that cannot be broken.  If the ferry is running as planned, which seemed like a big if last year, the greatest concern would be a large storm.  As a point of reference,  if I had to choose between the 2, Gaspe would be by far the one I would make a priority.  The north slope is pretty bland.  Sure the bridge in baie comeau is cool, but the trail itself is rather dull. The highlight was the width of the trail between port Cartier and Sept isles.  The rollercoaster ride around Godbout is over rated.